Shipping, Return Policy, Terms & Conditions
We accept all major US credit cards and PayPal for up to $5000. For payments between $5000 and $7000 additional identification is required along with front and back copies of the credit card. We also accept payment by wire transfer
For orders above $7000, we require payment by wire transfer Please contact us.
Minimum Handling Fee
We will gladly fill any size order. All orders under $100 in value are subject to an $18 handling fee
Claims for damaged goods or shortages must be noted on receipt at the time of delivery. Claims for concealed damage or shortages must be maintained in their original packing and reported to us within five (5) days of receipt. No claims will be accepted after this period.
Please provide a brief description of the problem along with clear photos to our customer service department email@example.com. We will then contact you to advise the course of action to follow.
What are the shipping & order processing times?
• Orders are shipped within 3 business days
• For Next Day and Second Day Air shipments please contact us
Where do you ship from?
All our orders ship from our PA warehouse
What is the cost of shipping?
For your convenience, we have included a shipping calculator so that you’ll know the shipping cost at the time of placing your order
What should be done in the case of damages or shortages?
It is important you count and check that the number of cartons matches the amount listed on the manifest and inspect cartons for any external damage. Make sure any damage or shortage is noted on the bill before signing.
If you discover damage after opening a package please call UPS/Carrier to report the damage. Save all packing materials and follow UPS/Carrier instructions regarding damaged merchandise. Please contact us after you have reported the damage to UPS/Carrier so that we can ship replacement merchandise
All shortages must be reported to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of the order
• Require UDIZINE’s prior approval and a written return authorization
• Must be advised within 30 days of receipt of order
• Must be in its original carton, inclusive of a printed copy of the return authorization, and be in new condition as determined by our distribution center
• Must be made within 2 weeks of receiving the return authorization number, no credit will be provided for returns after this period
• The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during the return shipment
• Packages being returned should be fully insured by you for your protection
• Customers are responsible for the original and return shipping costs
• Glass shelving cannot be returned due to the fragile nature of the product
To return the merchandise please contact our customer service department email@example.com for a return authorization number